Blogs on Enterprise Platform display Google Analytics statistics on the Dashboard. Detailed stats are available by clicking See All Stats. Combined stats for all blogs can be viewed on the Network Dashboard. You can view even greater details and generate reports by logging in to Google Analytics.
Available On: Enterprise
This document explains the data on the statistics page.
A graph displaying traffic to your site over a set period of time.
- Visits: The number of times people visited your site. Visitors who return within a 30-minute session are not counted again.
- Unique visitors: First-time visitors to your site. Users who clear their cookies or visit using another device may be counted twice.
- Pageviews: The number of times a page was viewed. Refreshing a page or returning to the same page counts as another view.
- Pages/visit: The average number of pages viewed per visit.
- Bounce rate: The percentage of visitors who leave after viewing a single page.
- Avg. Visit Dur.: The average length of time of a visit.
- New Visits: The first visit from a person during a specified time period.
- Top Searches: The most common search terms bringing visitors to your site. "Not provided" searches were conducted by users on a secure Google page.
- Top Referrals: Other sites that brought traffic to your blog.
A listing of your most popular content.