Google Analytics tracks visitor metrics on your blog. Filtering your firm's internal IP addresses out of Google Analytics results may give you a better understanding of the behavior of external visitors to your blog.
Before you start
You'll need a Gmail account added to your Google Analytics property. Contact LexBlog to add your account to your property.
- Log into Google Analytics with your Gmail address.
- Search for your blog title and click the result.
- Click the Admin tab.
- To create a filter, follow the steps here.
- How to filter multiple IP addresses (with a single filter) in Google Analytics
- YouTube: How to Filter Your IP Address in Google Analytics