A HAR file (HTTP Archive) can help us troubleshoot some problems with your browser. You can record network requests in a HAR file, then attach the file to your open support ticket. This article explains how to generate a HAR file using Google Chrome.
Note: You can also generate a HAR file for Internet Explorer, Edge, or Firefox.
Before you start
- Install Google Chrome.
- Launch Chrome and visit the page where you are experiencing a problem.
- In Chrome, click Menu > More Tools > Developer Tools.
- In the new panel, click the Network tab:
- Look for a red Record network log button. If the button is grey, click it to start recording.
- Check the Preserve log box.
- Attempt to recreate the issue you are experiencing. This is often done by refreshing the page.
- In the grid that displays columns like Name, Status, and Type, right click and select Save as HAR with Content. Save the file.
- Open a new support request and attach the HAR file, or attach the file to an open request.