Blog users designated as an Editor role can reset passwords for other Editors, Authors, and Contributors.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with Editor privileges.
- The other user must already have an account on your blog.
- Log into your blog administration area: http://www.yourblog.com/wp-admin.
- Navigate to Users > All Users.
- Click on the username.
- Scroll down to the "New Password" section.
- Click the "Generate Password" button and copy the password. (Optionally, replace the generated password with your desired secure password.)
- Scroll down and click the "Update User" button.
- Provide the user the new password.
- About secure passwords
- Create or reset your blog password
- About user roles
- Add an Author, Editor, or Contributor to your blog