The Media Library provides tools to crop, rotate, and flip images. This article explains how to edit an image.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Author role or higher.
- Upload an image to the Media Library.
- Click Media > Library.
- Select an image. In the Attachment Details menu, click Edit Image.
- Click the buttons above the image to crop, flip, or rotate it. Click the arrows on the end to undo or redo changes:
- Use the menus on the right to scale or crop the image.
- Click Save.