Depending on your blog design and plan, a user profile photo can display automatically on their posts, in a sidebar, or on About pages. All users may upload or update their own photos. Editors can upload photos for other users. This article explains how to add or change a user photo.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account on the blog.
- To change another user's photo, you must be a user with an Editor role.
- Save a photo to your local hard drive in a .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, or .png format.
- Log in to your blog.
- Navigate to Users > All Users.
- Click a username.
- Scroll down to User Photo.
- Click Choose File.
- Select the photo from your file manager.
- Scroll down and click Update user.