Depending on your blog design and plan, a user profile photo can display automatically on their posts, in a sidebar, or on About pages. All users may upload or update their own photos. Editors can upload photos for other users. If your browser doesn't display the new photo, you may need to clear your browser cache. This article explains how to add or change a user photo.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account on the blog.
- To change another user's photo, you must be a user with an Editor role.
- Save a photo to your local hard drive in a JPEG, JPG, GIF, or PNG format. We recommend a photo sized at 220 pixels by 220 pixels.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Users > All Users.
- Click a username.
- Click Biography.
- Under User Photo, click Choose File.
- Select the photo from your file manager.
- Scroll down, and click Update user.