User bios and contact details are stored in their profiles. Users with Editor privileges can edit user profiles. These steps walk you through editing a user profile.
Before you start
You'll need a user with Editor privileges.
- Log into your blog administration area: http://www.yourblog.com/wp-admin/
- Navigate to Users > All Users:
- Click the username to edit.
- You can update information such as first and last name, user role, photo, website, social media handles, and biographical information.
- Scroll down and click Update User.