User bios, photos, and contact information are stored in their profiles. Depending on your site design and plan, profile information can display automatically in posts, pages, or sidebars.
All users may update their own profile. Users with an Editor role can edit other user profiles. This document explains editing a user profile.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account on the site.
- To edit another user, you'll need an account with an Editor role.
- Log in to your site.
- To edit your own profile, navigate to Profile. To edit another user, navigate to Users > All Users, then click a username.
- Update information such as first or last name, photo, website, social media handles, biographical information, or email subscriptions.
- Scroll down and click Update User.