Enterprise Platform secures your blogs with SSL and an independent instance of the LexBlog Platform. It also comes with our uptime SLA. Enterprise is inspired by feedback from members here in the community as well as trends in the technology industry.
Enterprise is an independent, customized instance of the LexBlog Platform with enhanced security, stability, speed and scale. The benefits include:
Additional security layers
- Blogs on Enterprise Platform will be secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the industry standard technology for encrypting connections between web servers and browsers. This means that visitors' interactions with blogs will be safe from monitoring and tampering. Sites using HTTPS are ranked higher by Google and are perceived as trustworthy by readers.
- Administrators can enforce periodic password resets for site users to keep passwords fresh and unique.
- Support for two-factor authentication (2FA). which requires two means of identification to log in.
- Enterprise-plan blogs are separated from the standard, shared LexBlog environment to protect them from being impacted by other member sites.
- Blogs will be backed by our SLA, with credits available should more than 0.05% unscheduled downtime occur in 30 days.
- Enterprise instances receive priority updates and early access to new platform features.
- Superior backup and recovery capabilities.
Top speed for users and readers
- Blog authors enjoy an even faster experience when logged in to their Enterprise installation.
- Our globally load-balanced CDN (content delivery network) and layered caching are even more effective in Enterprise, delivering content up to 25 percent faster.
Customization and scale
- Enterprise administrators can add multiple users to a new site with a bulk user management tool.
- Enterprise integrates an overview of Google Analytics traffic stats into the blog dashboard and choosing what user roles are able to view them.
- Authors can embed content with iframe code from sites using HTTPS.
- Includes a private sandbox site for testing out content or training new authors.
- Administrators can temporarily take a site offline.
- Enterprise platforms receive priority for technology updates, products and features.
- Logged-in users can start a live support chat through the Help widget.