Each blog’s administrative area contains basic statistics for email campaigns sent to subscribers. Any user can view these statistics these statistics. For blogs on Blog Plus and Premiere plans, there are more detailed statistics available on other administrative pages.
- Subject Line: Email subject line as delivered to subscribers.
- Date: Date of notification send time in MM-DD-YYYY format.
- URL: Click this link to view a similar copy of the campaign sent to subscribers.
- Sent: Number of subscribers who were sent the notification.
- Opens: Number of times the email was opened.
- Unique Opens: How many individual subscribers opened the email.
- Clicks: Number of times a subscriber clicked on a link in the email.
- Unique Clicks: Number of subscribers who clicked on a link in the email.