You can change the order of links that appear in places like your sidebar or footer. For example, you may want to sort the links in a blogroll. This document explains changing a link's order.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Editor role or higher.
- Know how to edit links.
- Find your site plan.
Professional*, Blog Pro, Blog Plus, Premiere, Website plans
- Click Links > Link Order.
- Enter a value in the box next to a link. Lower values (1) display above higher values (10).
- Click Go. A user with an Administrator role may also have to change the link sorting in the link widget by clicking Appearance > Widgets.
- Open a link to edit.
- Scroll down to the Advanced box.
- Select a Rating in the dropdown menu. Links with a higher rating (10) display above those with a lower rating (1).
- Scroll up and click Update Link.
*Please note: we are no longer offering Professional Plan blogs to new clients. We are still providing full support to clients with existing Professional Plan blogs. For further questions about this, contact our Success Team.