You can change the order of links that appear in places like your sidebar or footer. For example, you may want to sort the links in a blogroll. This document explains changing a link's order.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Editor role or higher.
- Know how to edit links.
- Find your site plan.
Professional, Boutique, Full Service, Website plans
- Click Links > Link Order.
- Enter a value in the box next to a link. Lower values (1) display above higher values (10).
- Click Go. A user with an Administrator role may also have to change the link sorting in the link widget by clicking Appearance > Widgets.
- Open a link to edit.
- Scroll down to the Advanced box.
- Select a Rating in the dropdown menu. Links with a higher rating (10) display above those with a lower rating (1).
- Scroll up and click Update Link.