Testimonials add credibility to your firm and can help you attract new clients. This article explains creating or editing testimonials.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Editor role or higher.
- Know the basics of adding or editing posts.
- Log in to your site.
- Click Testimonials > All Testimonials.
- Click a testimonial to edit or click Add New.
- Add a helpful title. The title will not display on your site.
- In the content editor, add the client's quote.
- Scroll down past the content editor. In the Source box, enter the client's name, position, company, and URL as you would like them to appear on your site:
- If your design supports an image in the testimonial, add a featured image.
- Scroll back up and click Publish, Update, or Submit for Review.