Links appear in widgets in layout sections such as the sidebar or footer. Categories organize your links together, with specific link categories displaying in a single widget. This document explains adding a new link category.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Editor role or higher.
- Know how to add sidebar links.
- Click Links > Link Categories.
- In the Add New Link Category section, type a category name. Use a helpful such as "Resources" or "Events".
- You can add a slug or description, but those fields are optional.
- Click Add New Link Category.