You can change your site title and tagline through the Site Settings menu. The Site Information tab will automatically update the title in the following places:
- The masthead (where the title is not an image)
- Title tags
The Site Information tab will not update the title or tagline in the following places. Contact LexBlog to update:
* Mastheads where the title is part of an image file
* Disqus comment sections on posts
* Email or print headers where the title is part of an image file
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Administrator role.
- Log in to your blog.
- Click Site Settings > Site Information.
- Update the text in the Site Title or Site Tagline fields.
- Click Submit.