Administrators on our Professional, Boutique, or Full Service product plans can change their site title and tagline through Site Settings. The Site Information tab will automatically update the title in the following places:
- Mastheads where the title is not part of an image file
- Title tags
- Email or print headers (on some text-only header designs)
The Site Information tab will not update the title or tagline in the following places. Contact LexBlog to update:
- Mastheads where the title is part of an image file
- Contact form submissions
- Comment sections on post pages
- Email or print headers where the title is part of an image file
Before you start
- You'll need an Administrator user role on your site.
- Your site must be on a Professional, Boutique, or Full Service product plan.
- Log in to your blog.
- Navigate to Site Settings > Site Information.
- Update the text in the Site Title or Site Tagline fields.
- Click Submit.
- Navigate to Site Settings > Email Notifications.
- Update the text in the List Name or From Name fields if needed.
- Click Update List.