WordPress allows you to change how some admin page content displays on your screen. The available options change depending on whether you're editing a post, managing users, or performing another task. This document explains changing Screen Options.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Users, Pages, or Posts. In the top-right corner, click Screen Options:
A fly down menu opens:
- Change any of the available options (These will vary depending on your current page):
- Boxes: Toggles what displays on the screen.
- Number of items per page: Changes the number of posts, authors, or other items to display on one page. The maximum value is 999.
- Layout: Toggles whether items display in one or two columns.
- Columns: Toggles which columns display in a table.