WordPress allows you to change how some backend information displays on your screen. The available options depends on whether you're editing a post, managing users, or performing another task. This document explains changing Screen Options.
Before you start
You'll need a user account.
1. Log in to your blog at http://www.yourblog.com/wp-admin/.
2. Navigate to Users, Pages, or open a post for editing. In the top-right corner, click Screen Options:
A fly down menu opens for editing:
3. Change any of the available options (These will vary depending on your current task):
- Boxes: Toggles what displays on the screen.
- Number of items per page: Changes the number of posts, authors, or other items to display. The maximum value is 999.
- Layout: Toggles whether items display in one or two columns.
- Columns: Toggles which columns display in a table.
4. Depending on your screen, you may need to click Apply.