Site Administrators can update their firm name and web address through the Site Settings tool. This tool changes the firm name in the footer copyright and the URL that readers visit when they click your firm logo. This setting does not affect how your firm name or website link appear in manually written content such as posts, pages, or certain widgets. This article explains how to set your firm name and firm website.
Before you start
- You'll need an Administrator user account on your site.
- Your site must be on a Professional, Boutique, or Full Service plan. If your site is on one of our Legacy plans, contact email@example.com.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Site Settings > Site Information.
- Enter your firm name in Firm Name.
- Enter your firm website URL, including the http://, in Firm Website.
- Click Submit.