Links can appear in your sidebar. Links connect your blog to other sources on the internet, like your firm's site or social media accounts. This document explains adding a new link to your sidebar.
Before you start
- A destination URL
- A link name, which is the text that will display on the blog
- Hover over Links in the left sidebar and click Add New.
- Enter the link name and URL destination.
- Select a link Category or add a new category. The category determines where on the blog the link appears.
- Select a Target, which determines whether the link opens in a new window or tab, the current window or tab, or the same window or tab. If left blank, the link will open in the current window or tab.
- Check "Keep this link private" to save the link but not display it publicly.
- Click Add Link.