Your site icon, also known as a favicon, is an image that appears in a browser tab next to the title tags:
You can add the tab icon in the Customizer. This article explains how to set a site icon.
Before you start
- Your site must be on a Professional, Boutique, or Full Service plan.
- You'll need a user account with an Administrator role.
- Save an image to your computer. We recommend a square image at least 512 pixels by 512 pixels in a PNG format. Simple images using firm initials, a unique symbol, or your primary firm color work best.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize. In the Customizer, click Globals > Site Information.
- Under Site Icon, click Select image. Upload and select the image from your computer.
- Click Publish.