If your site is on a on a Boutique or Full Service plan, you can use the Customizer to add a site logo. Your site logo appears next to the site title and tagline. After adding a logo, you can customize its layout and size in the Site Title & Tagline widget. For most sites, you can find this widget in the Customizer by navigating to Header > Widgets: Masthead. This article explains how to set your site logo.
Before you start
- Your site must be on a Boutique or Full Service plan.
- You'll need a user account with an Administrator role.
- Save your logo as a transparent PNG file at least 1100 pixels wide to your computer.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize. In the Customizer, click Globals > Colors.
- Under Site Logo, click Select image. Upload and select the image from your computer.
- Click Publish.