Your firm logo helps brand your site and can link to your firm website. You can change your firm logo in the Customizer. Depending on your design, the logo can appear in places like the Header, Sidebar, or Footer. You can also upload two versions: a logo and an alternate. This article explains adding your logo on your site.
Before you start
- Your site must be on a Professional, Boutique, or Full Service plan.
- You'll need a user account with an Administrator role.
- Save your logo to your computer.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize. In the Customizer, click Globals > Firm Information.
- Under Firm Logo or Alternate Firm Logo, click Select image. Upload and select the image from your computer.
- Click Publish.