You can update the fonts on your site in the Customizer. We provide serif, sans-serif, or mixed pairings from Adobe TypeKit. You can download our font kit to view the available pairings. This article explains how to select a font kit.
Our team of designers and developers vetted and curated our font kits to provide users the best reading experience possible. Font sizes, line-height, and letter spacing conform to best practices established by extensive user experience studies.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Administrator role.
- Log in to your site.
- Click Appearance > Customize. In the Customizer, click Globals > Typography.
- Select a font from the menu.
- If the design preview doesn't update, select None. Wait for the preview to update, then select your desired font again.
- Click Publish.
- If the font doesn't appear on your homepage, perform a hard refresh in your browser.