You can use the Customizer to change the color of buttons on your site. By default, your button colors are determined by the global colors panel. The Customizer lets you override the global text color, background color, and link hover color for individual buttons. This article explains how to select your button colors.
Before you start
- Your site must be on a Professional, Boutique, or Full Service plan.
- You'll need a user account with an Administrator role.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize. In the Customizer, click Globals > Buttons.
- For any button, click Select Color.
- In the color selector, enter a hex value or select a color with your mouse.
- Click Publish.