You can use the Customizer to edit how post content appears on your site. Depending on your site design and plan, you can:
- Display breadcrumbs on single post pages.
- Change link colors or remove the underline.
- Customize author bylines.
- Customize author photo and/or bio display (Boutique and Full Service plans only).
- Display post categories and tags.
- Display Related Posts (Boutique and Full Service plans only).
- Decide where and what social media share buttons appear.
- Display category descriptions on the Category Archive Page (Full Service plan only).
This article explains how to change the look of your post content.
Note: Changing any colors in the post content panel overrides global color options for post content only.
Before you start
- Your site must be on a Professional, Boutique, or Full Service plan.
- You'll need a user account with an Administrator role.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize. In the Customizer, click Main Content > Content.
- Edit the options in the panel.
- Click Publish.