This article explains how to change the look of your post content. You can use the Customizer to edit how post content appears on your site. Depending on your site design and plan, you can:
- Display breadcrumbs on single post pages.
- Change link colors or remove the underline.
- Customize author bylines.
- Display an author photo in the byline or an author bio box at the end of post pages (Blog Plus and Blog Premiere plans only).
- Display post categories and tags.
- Display Related Posts (Blog Plus and Blog Premiere plans only).
- Decide where and what social media share buttons appear.
- Display category descriptions on the Category Archive Page (Blog Premiere plan only).
Changing any colors in the post content panel overrides global color options for post content only.
Before you start
- You'll need a user account with an Administrator role.
- Log in to your site.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize. In the Customizer, click Main Content > Content.
- Edit the options in the panel.
- Click Publish.